Foil TapeLeading Manufacturer of aluminum foil tapes, sticol insulation tape and copper foil tape from Mumbai.
Approx. Price: Rs 50 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
|Roll Length||50 Meter|
Aluminum Foil Tapes are coated with acrylic or rubber adhesive and available with or without release paper. We also laminate this foil with Polyester film for special application and uses. We also laminate this foil with Polyester film for special application and uses. FSK Foil Tapes and Vapor Tapes are also a kind of Aluminum foil tapes. Features:
- Shiny silver, U.V. resistance, flame, moisture and many chemical barriers, good for harsh, long-term outdoor application. It has hot cold insulation property.
- Widely used in tubes and lead joining for the air conditioner, refrigerator, and water heaters.
- For wrapping on pipes, engines, and wires as a heat water resistance.
- Used as a static ground application
Approx. Price: Rs 100 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
STICOL Insulation Tape
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Square Meter|
|Tape Width||2-4 Inch|
|Tape Length||50 Meter|
are made from the materials like paper, cloth, plastic film, foam and foils with bonding agents such as rubber, acrylic, and silicone as per temperature or electrical insulation require. These tapes ensure that fire does not spread in the event of accidental sparks due to short circuit or used as heat or cold insulation. Self-amalgamating tapes are one of the most important insulation tapes.Usage :
- Insulation Tapes are used to wrap for cable harnesses, for electric or electronic industries, HVAC, automobile, and appliance manufacturers.
- Special grades of foil laminates and foams are used to make the good cold and hot insulation in HVAC projects
Approx. Price: Rs 500 / PIECEGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 PIECE|
Copper Foil Tape is ideal for grounding. Copper foil tape provides excellent solder ability and conformity. Its aggressive adhesive system creates a superior bond. The copper foil tape is used for RFI/EMI shielding application in the electrical and more.Copper foil is an easy, versatile alternative to came and is particularly useful for small projects. Using copper foil, the edges of the glass pieces are wrapped with adhesive copper tape and soldered together along the adjacent copperstrips.